Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Give Thanks
for His abundant provisions in EHOC 06/07

Daddy Above has done many many things for EHOC 06/07. From the beginning, I am rested in His Hands and have a sense of certainty that God will lead us through this committee.

Our committee is small, smallest ever in my 3 years of EHOC committee. But, our committee is mightily powerful. Thank you Lord for all His provision. The programme committee manages to carry out all the orientation programmes everyday without having to cancel any of them. Praise Lord for bringing supportive and enthusiastic freshmen into our Hall this year. The flag committee did a brilliant job in breaking last year's record by 4.9K despite being a small committee of 5. The rag committee did the biggest float ever with the most no. of side props and put up the most unique presentation. All Glory to God because He makes all these achievements possible.

Personally, I am very thankful to God for sustaining me through this period of time. He provided me much support through my brothers and sisters in Christ, His word and His company and assurance. I give thanks because many things would not have been possible without Him.

He provided us with a wonderful float design and performance concept. To create a float with a theatrical experience is only possible when He puts that idea into my mind. The float and the dance presentation were successive breakthroughs in the History of EH rag float and dance presentation.

He provided us with recycling materials. I remembered I was very upset because the rubbish that we collected were thrown away while we were away from Rag work. I cried because the rubbish was removed from the foyer. Yes, it was very silly, but I was really upset! Ha.. In the end, we found a recycling plant where we could 'shop' for recycling materials. It was such a blessing because it is usually rare to find this kind of lobang. We indeed have a large variety of recycling materials for this year's float.

Finally, I would like to thank Him for giving me friends who are supportive of me and are concern of my welfare. My dear friends visited me while I was working in the hall. Thank you Lord for sending these people into my life. Their encouragement was very comforting in my times of struggles and tiredness.

Thank you Lord, my Heavenly King. =)

With much love and gratitude,

your princess Faith.

Here, I would really wanna thank the following people...

Kailin for your listening ears, for being with me through my last two days of Rag. Thanks babe for keeping me company. =)

Shaun for being so thoughtful to accompany me during meals and help the wardrobe team. Thanks so much..

KC & Nai. KC for coming all the way to fongseng to catch up with me and introduce me to a new friend. Nai for ya support. Thank you both of you for coming down to support me on Rag day.

Dillon & Alvin. Thanks for bringing me out for a short while for dinner. It was a beautiful time to dine with both of you at the Yatch club.. in such a beautiful place. After that dinner, I was very much energised and elated. It was a good break.

Andrew for disappearing for an extensive period of time.. and reappearing on Rag day itself. Although I didn't see you.. I was very touched that you've made the effort to come down to see my hall's achievement. Thanks.

Bro Jared. Thanks for taking photographs for us. Your photography is brilliant.

CG mate. Thanks for your prayer support and concern. I was very glad to see Jack, DK and Calvin on the preview night. Hee.. Thanks Bros! It was a pleasant surprise. Thanks Yenling for being there on Rag day itself. I am so happy that you are here to support my hall and your hall too.. Hee. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home