Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Rag Dinner
My training ground to become a better cook.

I cook/prepare food once in a blue blue moon for the raggers too!
ToFU Feast. Seaweed soup. Mapo Tofu. Chicken & mushroom black sauce stew. Xiao Bai Cai with oyster sauce.

I discovered the wonders of ready made sauce such as the chicken marinate sauce and Lee Kim Kee mapo sauce. Usually eat very light tasting and rather blend food at home. Hence, my taste bud is accustomed to natural tasting food with minimal seasoning. Have to get another person to QC the food so that the food tastes fine. Ha.

I'm sure Mama would be proud of me. Think she should be very amazed at my ability to cook without getting the food charred. I'm proud of myself too. But I'm lazy. hee.. I won't prepare food unless I feel like it. It's all part of being myself... being unpredictable..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home