Tuesday, June 06, 2006

"Old School" Photos
Back to my old school building
Meet my old school friends

Went to back to old school campus at Ghim Moh. Very Nostalgic as I walked and recalled the activties that I used to do at different parts of the school. I love my school and the school building. It might have been very rundown but it aged with grace and exotic beauty. A cozy school building that existed for at least 20 years.

"It feels good to be back. I hear from Ms. Tang that the school's officially moving to Bishan on 29 Dec. Suddenly the thought that RJ will no longer have dirty blackened tracks, run-down toilets with faulty mechanisms, decolourise walls with peeling, flaky paint and grubbly mouldy benches...
Actually felt disturbing. The kind of weird sentiments that go towards the school campus can only be appreiciated by those who have already left it. Oh well. JC was fun. Enjoy it while you can. "
A letter of an ex-student to her juniors.
Found it on the notice board near ODAC table.

"Old School" Photo.

Taken when I was leading a J1 OG, Venizar (the clan of Lizards), with Nikolaus. Year 2002.

"New School" Photo. First ever reunion after 3 years. with Venizar OG. May 2006.

The Council Room where the J1 Orientation 2002, Xantheus, was organised.

Inside the Council Room. The relics and legacies.

The welfare room.


The welfare board.

The school hall where numerous scholars were produced. Ha.

The canteen where stall 3 uncle was my favourite vendor,

home made ice lemon tea that cost 30 cents and

delicious fried chicken wings & curry puffs from the Malay aunties,

deep fried mash potatoe balls and freaking cheap yong tau fu were found.


The running track & spectator gallery where NAPHA was held,

and I was jogged my annual 2.4 km.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home