Tuesday, June 06, 2006

On Sunday
04 June 2006
on my way to Changi airport
when i send my dear friend off ... ...

I got out of my bed and trodded to Kent Ridge Terminal at 5.55am. I took the 1st Bus 200 and reached Bouna Vista MRT station where I travelled my MRT towards Changi Airport. Alighted at Kallang and decided to switch to a cab instead so that I could arrived at Changi Airport before 7am. Was it a trip well spent in order to save 15 minutes? Yes, it was. I was engulfed with enchanting scenery while I was travelling on CTE and heading towards the iconic control tower. Mersmerised by the vast sky which was tinted with hues of orange and red before the sky is fully lit by the morning sun. A spectacular view.

A Wonderful Creation of God indeed! A beautiful canvas of God's creativity.



A sense of sadness crept ino my heart when I reached the airport. I was there to send Bro Ben off, who left for China for 7 months exchange. He is one of my closer archi mates whom I confide my problems to. He always touches my heart with his sensitive advices. Sad because he is away from Singapore. Happy because I know he would be experiencing an adventurous journey with God in China for I believe that God has called him to China for a purpose.

I struggled to pen down some words in my little black book after he left,
"Wonderful brother who has been ever so evident of God's love, who always beamed radiantly with joy, and ever so faithful and confident with our Faithful God. Thank you Ben, I'll miss you."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home