Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Global Day of Prayer
4 June 2006

If my people, who are called by my nme, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14

Global day of Prayer is indeed very memorable. I am truly blessed on that day when I could catch a small glimpse of what it is like to be in the Heaven where people of different tongues gather in the name of Christ to worship our God and our Lord Jesus Christ. So glad that the stadium was filled with people. Indeed, God has never fail His promise. The stadium was filled with believers, all worshipping in one voice to the most High God. I was gazing at the vast open sky while declaring the name of the Lord in songs of praises and adoration. Felt that the Lord was smiling at me with the sparkles of the twinkling stars in the dark blue sky.

Can't help controlling my tears when the youths ran into the stadium with flags of different nations in their hands. It reminded me that I am part of this prayer movement, and I belong in a bigger body of Christ which includes people from all other nations. The most touching moment of the prayer meeting was beyond my expectation. There was reconciliation between the Charismatic Pentacostal and the Conservatice Evangelicals when representative from each side seeks for forgiveness from each other. In addition, the representatives washed the feet and offered prayer of blessings for each other. At that moment, when their prayer ended with "In Jesus' name, Amen", I felt that the gates of Heavens were opened and angels of Heaven were celebrating for there was repentence and forgiveness within the Christian Family. It has always been my desire to experience UNITY within the Christian Family. I am so glad that my wish has finally come true. My prayer would be that the renewed Christian spiritual climate would be sustained and that Christians from all denominations would respect and treat each other with Love. I pray that there is no separation among the denominations because we are all part of the body of Christ.

Below features the photography of Brother Jared, who is becoming more professional with his photography skills. =)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home