Tuesday, July 25, 2006

"But whatever was to my profit I now consider loss for the sake of Christ. what is more, I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them rubbish, that I may gain Christ and be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ - the righteousness that comes from God and the power of his resurrection and the fellowship of sharing in his sufferings, becoming like him in his death, and so somehow, to attain to the resurrection from the dead.

Not that I have alrady obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus."
Philipplians 7-11



Princess of the Heavenly King says..

Indeed, I am very privileged to be changed by the Lamb. So many things have happened ever since that day when I accepted Jesus into my life. That wasn’t too long ago, but God loves me so much that He allows many things to happen so that I could be changed at a much accelerated rate. I must admit that the journey hasn’t been smooth sailing. But it is through this process of uprooting of parts of me that are undesirable and displeasing to Him, that I am transformed to become more like him gradually. I am thankful to God for being the divine initiative who begins His good work in me. When the day I prayed the sinner’s prayer and handed my wretched life into His comforting hands, He has already begun His transformation work in me and answered my prayer.

I am sure God will perfect His transformation agenda for me. I know that He loves me and desires me to become the perfect daughter in His heart. I shall be patient and persevere in God’s strength during this continual transformation.

I am worth so much in Heaven that Jesus Christ died on the cross for me. I desire to be changed from glory to glory. Wish to become His righteous princess and bring glory to His mighty name.



"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

"being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." Philippians 1:6

"But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Saviour from there, the Lord Jesus Christ, who, by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body. " Philippians 4:20,21


Imagine the day when we could hold His hands and take a leisure and rested stroll in the Heaven's park above with Him...

Press on BASIC. We are almost there. We will meet our Heavenly King.

"Let us run the race, till we meet your face. O Lord, Let us live in the glory of your Grace."

1 Comments:

Blogger Faith Tan SY said...

Ha.
The photographer is your good friend, Bro Jared! Did you see yourself? Hee.. Is a nice picture. Taken during 24/7 Dawn prayer.

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home