Monday, October 16, 2006

“Use a ‘thing’ to describe yourself.”
What a commonly asked question as people begin to break the ice within a group of strangers!

My favourite description of myself would be a coffee bean. It is bitter when bitten but it produces a fragrant aroma when it is brewed with a slow fire.


One small coffee bean contains much resemblance to my character and personality. I am like a coffee bean because I take time to warm up and brew. I require a rather long time to be assimilated to a strange environment and be comfortable with the strangers whom I would eventually call them as friends.

I am also as bitter as coffee bean for most of the people who have their first encounters with me because my unfriendly and fierce facial expression makes me unapproachable. However, I could possibly be very much lovable when people spend time to know me, similar to a coffee bean that needs adequate time to brew into a cup of aromatic coffee which is fragrantly pleasant to many coffee lovers.

Speaking of coffee, I like my freshly brewed hazelnut latte and almond coffee to be lightly bitter… what about you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home