Thursday, October 05, 2006

A Glimpse of Heaven
EH - TH Fellowship



I don't usually write on His ministry in Eusoff Hall. This could probably be my first post.. and I hope there will be more in the future.

Eusoff Hall Christian Fellowship met up with Temasek Hall Christian Fellowship last week during the mid-sem break for a gathering. It was a simple gathering when we met at Michelle's place for card games and yummy dinner prepared by Michelle's mama. I arrived late because I had to work. I was tired when I arrived. But, I was truly blessed after I left.

I was blessed because I get to meet and befriend brothers and sisters in Christ from the neighbouring hall. I was blessed because it is the beginning of a closer relationship between EH and TH. I was blessed because God has assured me that EH CF is not alone in her service to the Lord, TH CF is serving the Lord with us. We are serving together united in Christ. Thank you Lord for the TH CFers. =)

The gathering gave me a glimpse of what it would be like in the future and onwards when I meet my Lord and other brothers and sisters in Heaven. It was a great time of rest and fun interacting with one another during the gathering. I could imagine that the same would occur when I am in Heaven. In fact, I believe the joy of gathering around our God and worshiping Him would be more intensified than I could imagine. =)

After this I looked and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and in front of the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands. And they cried out in a loud voice:

"Salvation belongs to our God, who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb."

All the angels were standing around the throne and around the elders and the four living creatures. They fell down on their faces before the throne and worshiped God, saying

"Amen! Praise and glory and wisdom and thanks and honour and power and strength be to our God forever and ever. Amen!"

Revelation 7:9-12

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home