Thursday, July 26, 2007

Happy =) Nothing beats enjoying the best things in life.
Savouring my favourite ice-cream from Gelare.
Wild Strawberry & Brandied Cherries.
Yum Yum.


. Blessed Day . Happy Thoughts .

Today is a joyful and blessed day. It's has been 7 months into my happy relationship with Dearest. Thank God for His grace upon us and His guiding hands as we work on building the foundation of this relationship.

And there are also other reasons why my day has been so good.

It warms my heart to receive 7 sweet smses from Dearest on our 7th month together. Smitten. *Details of smses to be kept highly confidential*

The weather has been superb. Yesterday, while I was walking towards the MRT station after work, it felt like walking in Korea during the beginning of Autumn. It was slightly chilly yet pleasantly comfortable.

Tying a pretty gold symmetrical ribbon that is perfectly horizontally sligned admist all the other chiffon ribbons which I was tying. Tying a perfect ribbon is an art. It takes great patience and skill to make it look beautiful. Was adding the final touches to the cabaret invitation cards which I designed. Looking at the real tangible card is so much prettier than the one I saw on my LCD screen. Satisfied. Boss is pleased. More importantly, the couple is happy too.

Dreaming about my own wedding like a little girl. I have seen much pretty weddings lately and very much inspired to create my very own dream wedding. Was so smitten by a page in a magazine where a tree is beautifully adorned with hanging floral arrangements and candles while the entire aisle on the grass was formed by petals in hues of red and pink. I would like a wedding tree and call that tree 'a tree of love'. =)

Had desserts with Dearest at Fosters Rose Cafe in Holland Village on Sunday. Beautiful English setting... warm and cozy ambience... asked the waitress the seating capacity of that cafe. Won't mind having a wedding celebration in that cafe although only 40 privilege guests could be invited.. but wait a minute, I still want my real wedding tree. Ha!

Just being myself, a little girl hidden in a woman's body, gradually revealing the girlish side of her. My hippo is the best testimony of my child-like nature. Oopes..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home