Friday, April 07, 2006

Physically tired. Spiritually revitalised.

Tired. Very much physically worn out from the lack of sleep and extensive cadding in front of a computer.
Was planning to work on my model in the evening, when my CGL Alvin smsed me to inform me that there would be a cell group meeting for all the cell groups of the NUS halls. I was contemplating and considering if I should go for the meeting. Was actually very keen, but.. I have work to do, and I cannot afford to procrastinate my work further..

Was supposed to print my panel first then use it for model making. However, there was a long queue at scalebar and sengcity was not available. (it was year 2 aki submission, hence the busy business).. In other words, I didn't manage to print my panel, and I couldn't work on my model.

I guess God wanted me to be there in the meeting. I went for the meeting in the end. I am glad that I was there. If not, I would have missed out alot. I was very much touched by the Heavenly Father. I was certainly refreshed after the meeting. I was very blessed in the meeting when I could pray and sing praise to Daddy most High together with other new found brothers and sisters in Christ in LT 19!

One thing I am sure. The Lord is always with me. I have nothing to worry or fear. I am determined to be a living testimony during this time of submission when there would be chaos, panic and fear. I shall stand strong and reflect the power of Jesus through me. I find security and confidence in my Lord Jesus Christ. Hence I have nothing to fear. I desire to shine for the Lord.

I am spiritually recharged. I sing praise. I am joyous because the Lord is with me!
AMEN!

5 days to submission

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home