Saturday, March 25, 2006

Consequences of not sleeping enough

Just woke up from my deep sleep. Felt so much better and rejuvenated from my sleep. Hadn't felt this way for the whole week already. Yesterday was especially bad. I was really tired and stoned throughout the day.

Design had been whirling in my mind continuously. I don't seem to give myself much rest, by thinking less of design. Submission is in another 19 days time, and I am afraid of it. There's so much to do, yet so little time. Have been so preoccupied with my design, that my surroundings disappeared. I would not pay attention to the surrounding traffic while i walk... I would not have noticed if I accidentally dropped my things in the bus... Disatrous. Not good.

Met a senior to crit my work, and he gave more suggesstions, that would enhance my design conceptually. But, his suggesstions would bring about an over haul to my design, where my plans and elevations which are confirmed, would be in jeopardy. Not too sure if I should go ahead with his comments, but I will consider hard and pray about it.

Yesterday, I had a long and tiring day. Went out the whole day running errands. Went to meet my thailand friend who is here in Singapore over the weekend. Was about to bring him to eat spicy hotpot in chinatown, but did not eventually because i discovered that my wallet was lost when we were travelling to chinatown. Walked back to hotel to look for it, but couldn't find it. Wasn't particularly worried or upset... Just tired and listless for many things had happened in the entire day. In the end, didn't manage to bring my thailand friend out, and I took a MRT and cab and got a friend in hall to pay for my cab fees.

When I opened my door to my room, I saw my pretty blue pouch sitting on the chair.
My wallet was in it. Intact.
Certainly felt dumb and silly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home