Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Blessed by my professor

Shall record this down, because.. his encouragement and concern really touch my heart. Was walking along the archi corridor when I bumped into him. He invited me to his office.

I went into his office and was greeted by a model which he was building. His room was filled with shelves of books and beautiful skeletal wood models. It was impressive.

He called me in to share with me his current project. Chatted a little while with him and was inspired by him. Glad to have talk to him. He showed me his project to inspire me and encourage me in this final lap of the design stage.

I was certainly very happy and moved for his concern and care.. Thank you SIR! =)

God send wonderful people into my life to support and edify me. Thank you Father!

7 days to my submission

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home