Thursday, November 20, 2008

Walking In The Power Of Your Daily Sufficient Grace

I believe that we had crossed paths a few times. If I had not acknowledged you 4 years ago, what would I have become?

I think my EQ would still be very low. I would still be having problems managing my own emotions. I could still be blatantly showing my disgust to anyone and everyone on a bad stormy day. I would not have learnt to cope with circumstances and respond to the needs of other people. I would be thinking more about my own feelings rather than sparing a thought for others.

I would not have forged so many good relationships with my friends from NUS and Church. I would have less friends and probably would have missed out the good and fun times I spent with my friends. I cherish my friends this day and I thank you Lord that you've given me so many. Relationships that are not built on a hi-bye, but on solid shared experiences that bring us closer to one another, especially with my archi mates, cell group and Eusoff Christian Fellowship.

I would not have blessed others and savour the fruits of joy through sharing my personal insights with them. I thank you Lord that you've brought people to me and granted me the privilege to share my life, my walk, my experiences and your word with them. I thank you that you've used me as a tool to bless.

Today, I am reminded of your great works in my life. The people whom you've brought to me and the circumstances which you've allowed to shape me, this piece of stubborn clay. I am still "work-in-progress" but it's alright because I know I am safe in my potter's hands. You know what's best for me and you would bring me to where I should be.

Above all, I need to respond to your touch and allow myself to flow between your fingers and obtain the shape that you desire of me. I like to walk in the destiny that you have for me.

6 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Ms. Tan,

It is a pleasure to read from Christian blogger.

You have a gift for spreading the Lords good words.

I wish you a Merry and Holy Christmas Season, as all Christians prepare to celebrate the birth of the new-bord Lord.

God bless you and your family!

David

3:00 AM  
Blogger Faith Tan SY said...

Hello David.
Thank you for your kind words. It's pleasant to know that someone is reading my blog. Blog began with an intention to edify Christians and reach out to the unsaved souls.

On a separate note, do it know you? heh..

Have a blessed Christmas.

Cheers,
Faith

11:13 PM  
Blogger David said...

Faith,

Thank for your kind words and response.

I do know Jesus Christ as my personal Savior. Evertdat, I beg of him forgiveness of my sins.

I applaud your efforts to reach out to the unsaved. In the United States aethist have a stronger voice than ever and present an evil that Christians, such as myself, must stand up against.

Thank you for your prayers.

May the peace and joy of our newborn Lord bless you and you family!

5:08 AM  
Blogger the_architect said...

Merry Christmas Shuyi!

-cy

12:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

howdy hefirstlovesme.blogspot.com blogger discovered your site via Google but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have found site which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your site http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my site. Hope this helps :) They offer most cost effective services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com

8:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://eekshop.com
I won a resource box What has been doing your voice or face let them know all your family members this a period of time Perhaps all your family members squinted as all your family said aspect or at least maybe your eyebrows furled. Did the pitch regarding your lung area rise at going to be the put an end to regarding that question?

5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home