Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Happy Hippo!!

Since it's the beginning of a new year, I've decided to give my greyish pink hippo a good bath. She deserves one for being my best pet!
This is probably the most ridiculous post that I have ever written here. But it's fine. All for my princess, my favourite soft toy. Hippo! Dearest loves hippo too. =)

For Ms. Pearl, the following is an account of my hippo about her bathing experience.


1) Mistress tenderly and carefully put me into a luggage, although she pushed me into the luggage when my butt stuck out of the luggage. I was kept in it together with other things and suffered a few bruises while travelling from Singapore to Mistress' home in Malaysia. I waited in anticipation. I can't wait to see Mistress's mama.

2) Then, Mistress's mama took me to the bathroom, placed me in a pink bathtub and started pouring water onto me. She added some bath gel into the water. I stayed in the bathtub for about an hour before Mistress's mama scrubbed me gently and subsequently placed me under the shower to wash me clean. Thereafter, Mistress' mama wrapped me with a towel to prevent me from catching a cold. She put me in the washing machine with the towel and spun me in it. It was so fun to be spun around. It felt like in a roller coaster. I love Mistress' Mama.. She bathed me well and I smelled really good. =)

3) After that, I went on a sunbath. Hippo needed a good tan.

4) When I was finally dried, Mistress gave me a big friendly hug. I am pink again! Mistress helped me to dress up and I look pretty again. =)


Here's a picture with my Zhu Ren after I showered.
Hippo and Mistress are happy. =)
Happy Hippo in this Happy New Year with my Happy Mistress.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seems like your Hippo weigh a Tonne! Else, there's no need to transport her using a luggage. I think a plastic carrier should be equally good.

3:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home