Saturday, December 16, 2006

I have been busy.
Here are some updates

I was working on a few design projects. As seen earlier in my post, those are the stuff that I was doing.

I designed 4 different kinds of note cards which would be sold in packs of 4 to raise fund for a ministry in Mongolia. It is a ministry to reach out to the university students and grauduates in Mongolia. Spent about 1 week working on them and rushing them out for print. For those who are keen in purchasing them and supporting the ministry, please approach me. The cards are priced at $4 per pack. Each pack contains all 4 designs. The cost of your lunch could bless the ministry workers and non-christians in Mongolia. Why not be that blessing?


Took 2 days of break after I sent the cards to print. After that, I continued with the design of my friend's wedding programme bulletin (the drafts are seen in the earlier post). It is an interesting project because the couple likes it to be raw, rustic, recycled and unfinished. Creating an unfinished piece of work is difficult. They wanted to spend minimal for the wedding programme bulletin. It's really fun designing for them. I opted to design everything in black (so that the bulletins could be photocopied) and photocopy them on brown recycled papers. The bulletins turned out beautiful. The bride and groom were satisfied. I love it too! =)

After the bulletin was done, I was partying for 1 week continuously with my friends. Met many people from different social groups for dinner after work for one week. It's really great meeting these people but I was worn out at the end of the week. Of course, I was also pretty concern of my weight for eating so much within that week and not running at all.

Now, I have just begun with my hall production sets designing. Hohoho, no joke. Not easy at all when the script is not completed. Sets construction is going to start soon and not much has been designed yet. Not that positive for now, but i guess things would just turn out fine. I am quite tired by now to keep myself moving ahead and initiating the sets design. Taking a back seat for the moment to rest and pamper myself.

Ha.. And Christmas is around the corner! hee. Gonna be busy with more parties and evangelistic events. My friend shares the same sentiments as me when I told him that Christmas is a busy season more than a holidaying one. Spend more time on the phone sending smses away to invite the non-christians to various evangelistic activities. Would be attending 1 same musicals for 2 separate nights because both groups of my non-christian friends are available on different nights. Next week, I already have 2 consequtive Christmas celebration before the 24th. Ha.. Kailin said that I am too happening for good.

Am I tired? Yes I am. Work in the day and other activities at night... It's fulfilling but tiring. Oh well, what's new? I always have too much to feast on my plate. hee....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home